It seems like the mining, metals, and materials industry has always had to rapidly adjust to wild market fluctuations, social pressures, labor shortages and other forces beyond its control. At the same time, it has had to provide the basic materials and much of the energy for the global manufacturing ecosystem.
To help their business meet today’s challenges, manufacturing executives focus on the metrics they feel will have the greatest impact on their organization.
Read this spotlight report to explore:
- The case for balanced scorecard
- The data connection
- Financial and sustainability opportunities
- How data improve the customer axis
- Ways to address today’s critical labor challenges
- The value of process quality and other internal metrics
- Recommendations to get started with balanced scorecard