Hybrid Data Management fuses traditional, and big data analytics, unstructured and structured data, data in the cloud and on-premise, partner ecosystem data, and data from external sources.
Here are a few elements of a Hybrid Data Management Strategy:
- Access Your Data: Providing easy access to all data sources and types
- Provide data: driven decisions to everyone
- Flexibility: It supports all kind of data, workloads, and models
- Better Decision making
- Cloud compatibility: It should support all type of data regardless of the location
- Data insights: Providing better analytics of the data